1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why?
Florida. Palm trees, warm breezes and I miss living there.
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why?
Russia. I studied Soviet Political Systems and Russian history as an undergrad and am fascinated.
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries? Yes. Virginia to Missouri, Virginia to Maine and Virginia to Florida.
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it? Malta. It's a small island nation in the Mediterranean. One day I hope to return.
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why?
That one is hard to choose but last year my family went to Maine for a week to stay at our neighbors' summer home and loved it. Maine is captivating. One day we hope to return and really explore it.
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain.
Not for a long time. I've lived here 19 of the last 22 years and prefer to stay away from the tourists.
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker?
Definitely a beach comber.
8. What's your favorite type of yarn?
Something that is a natural fiber and a happy color.
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn?
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet?
sweaters and socks
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation?
When I go to the beach next week I'm taking sock stuff. Socks are my latest obsession.
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet?
I paint glass and sew. This summer I am making curtains for my house.
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise)
14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite?
Red. Red should be considered a neutral. I'm not too crazy about purple.
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)? both!
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know?
I can't think of anything.